sábado, 24 de mayo de 2008

Mr. All-hands and Leti (Switzerland)



If there is someone I have to be greatful to that is her: Leti.

She's a crazy addicting person you gotta love or hate but for sure
she wont make you feel indifferent.

She's been the one who made this experience be like it is... and i don't need to say
she's my missing part in Geneva... i cant tell how much she means to me...
but i think that after this wonderful 4 months she already know that...

talking about something less emotive...

Well and the man just there... he is Mr. All-Hands! Guess why!



Enjoy yourself wearing pink!

1 comentario:

Leticia dijo...

Ohhhhhh!!! what can I say?? I'm glad I met u... I am glad you are my friend...

great glasses...great parties...great ambiance...great people...

Por nosotras, por Letage, por Cobeia, por Without y por la lista infinita de gente que esta dejando una huella en nosotras...

hay que volver a Geneve!!!!

and... I want to wear those pink glasses...

te quiero!